Are you ready to plan your next fundraising event in Charleston, South Carolina? Florida Indian River Groves has partnered with countless school and community groups throughout the country to raise funds through our fresh fruit sales. In the past three decades, we have helped raise over 87 million dollars! Our delicious fresh fruit packages are always plucked at peak freshness and guaranteed to satisfy your loyal supporters. If you are ready to plan your best fundraising program in Charleston, SC, reach out to Florida Indian River Groves today.
Select Your Favorite Fundraising Program
When you plan your event with Florida Indian River Groves, you can select one of three different programs. Our yearly fundraising programs include:
- The Premium Program (August to May): Includes our best fruit, packaged in decorative trays. A wonderful option for gift-giving!
- The Standard Bulk Program (August to December): Fruit products are shipped in bulk to allow sizable orders.
- Ship to Home Program (August to May): Featuring online-only orders and direct delivery, offering convenience to your supporters near and far.
Your best fundraising program in Charleston, SC, includes a free fundraising website and mobile app. Florida Indian River Groves partners are provided with a complete fundraising kit that includes instructions, color brochures, marketing materials, and other tools for success.
Order a Range of Fresh Fruit From Our Programs
Your chosen Florida Indian River Groves fundraising program offers your supporters a range of delicious fresh fruits to purchase. Every fruit we sell is harvested at its best and passed through a six-point inspection before we ship it out. The following fruits are available from our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Mandarin Oranges
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are our most popular fruits and are only harvested briefly in January and February. Your fundraiser supporters can also buy mixed fruit packages that can include:
- Navel, Oranges, and Marmalade
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
We never freeze or bag our fruit but package them in decorative trays to keep the fruit from touching during transportation. This packaging guarantees customers receive the freshest fruit with a long shelf life. Our packages always arrive in color-coded boxes to make group distribution as effortless as possible.
Launch Your Fundraising Program in Just Four Steps
Your best fundraising program in Charleston, SC, includes just four simple steps for success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Fundraising Dates: After we receive your information, we ship your sales materials and build your unique fundraising website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising tools and the fundraising app to get the word out and start fundraising.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you complete your sales, call us with your final order. Then, present a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can confirm all orders before shipment.
- Take Delivery: When your delivery arrives, gather a few volunteers to receive your fruit packages. All boxes are sent directly to each customer when you choose the Ship to Home fundraising program.
You can browse our website for even more information on all of our fundraising programs and reach out to us at any time if you have questions about running your fundraiser. We only succeed when you succeed!
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAM IN CHARLESTON, SC
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.