Are you planning your next fundraising event in Nashville, Tennessee? Florida Indian River Groves has partnered with numerous groups across the country to raise funds through our fresh fruit sales. Over the past three decades, we have helped fundraising groups of all sizes raise over 87 million dollars! Our delicious fruit products are always packaged at the peak of freshness and guaranteed to satisfy your loyal supporters. If you are ready to host your best fundraising program in Nashville, TN, reach out to Florida Indian River Groves today.
Select Your Preferred Fundraising Program
When you plan your fundraiser with Florida Indian River Groves, you have three different programs to choose from. Our yearly fundraising programs are:
- The Premium Program (August to May): Features our best premium fruit, packaged in decorative trays. An excellent option for gift-giving!
- The Standard Bulk Program (August to December): Products are shipped in bulk to allow for maximum orders.
- Ship to Home Program (August to May): Featuring online-only orders and payments, providing the most convenience for supporters near and far.
Your best fundraising program in Nashville, TN, includes a free custom website and mobile fundraising app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner is provided with a complete fundraising kit with instructions, full-color brochures, marketing materials, and countless other tools for success.
Order The Freshest Fruit From Our Programs
Your Florida Indian River Groves fundraising program offers your supporters a range of delicious fruits to purchase. Every fruit we sell is picked at its peak and passes a six-point inspection before being packaged and shipped. The following fruits are available to buy from our programs:
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Navel Oranges
- Mandarin Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are our most popular products and are only available during a short harvest in January and February. Your fundraiser supporters can also purchase mixed fruit packages that include:
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel Oranges and Marmalade
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
Our fruit is never frozen or bagged but packaged in trays to keep fruit from touching during transportation. This packaging guarantees that customers receive fresh fruit with a long shelf life. Our packages also arrive in color-coded boxes to make your group distribution as manageable as possible.
Launch Your Fundraising Program in Four Steps
Your best fundraising program in Nashville, TN, requires just four straightforward steps to success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Sale Dates: After receiving this information, we ship your sales materials and build your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising materials and free app to get the word out and start fundraising.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you finalize your sales, call us with your final order. Then, submit your copy of the Confirming Order Form so we can double-check the orders before shipment.
- Take Delivery: When your delivery arrives, have some volunteers on hand to receive your fruit packages. All boxes are shipped directly to every customer when using the Ship to Home program.
You can always browse our website for more information on our fundraising programs and reach out to us at any time if you have more questions about how to run a successful fundraiser.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAM IN NASHVILLE, TN
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.